ReadyGEN Kindergarten Units and Modules Book Map

When I began teaching kindergarten this past school year, I was unfamiliar with ReadyGEN's curriculum.  It took me a while to find all of the teaching materials needed for this quest, and looking back at my particular situation, I can see how a simple map of each unit and module would have helped me tremendously throughout the year.  Although my circumstances were unusual due to coming in as a teacher in late October, after the rest of the school had been chugging along since the beginning of September, I would imagine a map would help anyone new to the world of ReadyGEN.

I want the upcoming year to go smoothly, so I whipped up this map to keep me on track.  It's free.  It's simple.  It is to-the-point.  I have printed my copy and will keep it in my planning binder.  I hope someone out there finds it helpful; especially if ReadyGEN seems a bit foreign to you.

Click image or this text for your FREE copy!

Text Link:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ReadyGEN-Kindergarten-Units-and-Modules-Book-Map-3253444

0 comments:

Post a Comment