Chicken Life Cycle Journal Pages {FREE}

Cluck, cluck!

We had the BEST time observing chicken eggs in the incubator this spring.  We were in the middle of a math lesson when we heard a faint "cheep, cheep cheep" from the other side of the room.  You can imagine the excitement from all 22 students!  As you would imagine, the math lesson abruptly ended.

In honor of all the fun we had in my kindergarten classroom this past spring, I am posting a set of chicken life cycle observation journal pages for FREE in my TPT store.  As a teacher, I always appreciate freebies!  I use the heck out of those I collect from other teachers, and I have decided to start sharing the love with my early childhood colleagues.


Click here to download this FREE science resource!
Link:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Chicken-Life-Cycle-Science-Journal-Observation-Pages-PK-1-FREE-3256141

0 comments:

Post a Comment