Solid Color Background EDITABLE "I Can" Statement Cards for Pre-K, TSG, Head Start Classrooms

The solid color background I Can Statements are ready!  If you already own a license for this product, go download the updated, editable version for FREE in the "my purchases" section of your TPT account.  If you do not own this product, you are in luck!  It now features 66 pre-made "I Can" statements in a PDF, as well as editable PowerPoint file to create your very own custom statements.  You may choose to type in the text or write in each statement by hand according to what you are working on that day, week, month, or checkpoint period!

Click here to preview and purchase this editable packet of "I Can" statement cards!


Click here to preview and purchase this editable packet of "I Can" statement cards!


Click here to preview and purchase this editable packet of "I Can" statement cards!

Click here to preview and purchase this editable packet of "I Can" statement cards!

Standards & Areas of Focus Include:
Social-Emotional Development = Red
Physical Development = Aqua
Cognitive Development = Orange
Mathematics = Pink
Science & Technology = Yellow
Social Studies = Blue
Language = Purple
Literacy = Lime
The Arts = Brown
English Language Acquisition = Emerald

Packet Includes:
- 66 pre-made TSG checkpoint cards with standards listed
- 10 editable pages with select images (4 cards per page) 
- 10 editable pages (4 cards per page) solid background (no images)


Heads up...the editable file is a PowerPoint document.  It will only work and be totally functional if you have PowerPoint installed on your computer. The file contains links to download the free  fonts I used when creating the original packet so everything will match the original set if you would like.  :)

Be sure to check them out over in my Teachers Pay Teachers store soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment