POLKA DOT Background EDITABLE "I Can" Statement Cards for Pre-K, TS Gold, Head Start Classrooms

They are done!  They are ALL done!  As of this moment, each of my I Can Statement Card packets has been updated to contain EDITABLE files, along with the original print and go PDF from way back when.  :)

The polka dot background I Can Statement Card packet has officially been uploaded to my Teachers Pay Teachers store. The packet includes the original 66 checkpoint I Can statements, as well as templates to create your OWN statements.  Here's a sneak peek of the packet contents...


Click image to preview and purchase this packet.  

Click image to preview and purchase this packet.  

Click image to preview and purchase this packet.  

Click image to preview and purchase this packet.  

The editable documents are PowerPoint files.  If you do not have PowerPoint, I can't guarantee you will be able to make edits and customize the cards to your liking (or at all).  However, the original 66 cards are included as a PDF file, as they have always been, for print and go action.  :)

Happy check-pointing with Gold!


0 comments:

Post a Comment