Elephant & Piggie Monthly Name Writing and Self Portrait Assessment Recording Pages

I wanted to take a moment to introduce my latest teaching resource...Elephant and Piggie monthly name assessment recording sheets. Oh. My. GOSH!  I can hardly wait to show these to my students!  I am such a huge fan of Gerald and Piggie that my enthusiasm leaks on over to my students.  What can I say?  We are true fans.  

I made a ruled line version, a plain line version, and four that can be used for students ready to write in the date.  These little recording sheets are such a fun way to watch students grow throughout the school year, and they make wonderful additions to end of the year student portfolios!


Click image to preview and purchase.



Click image to preview and purchase.
 Check them out here:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Elephant-Pig-Best-Friends-Monthly-Name-Writing-Self-Portrait-Assessment-Pages-2745157

0 comments:

Post a Comment