Striped Background EDITABLE "I Can" Statement Cards for Pre-K, TS Gold, Head Start Classrooms

I have been a busy beaver this week, teacher friends!  I have been creating an updated version of my "I Can" Bulletin Board Statement Cards.  I am please to announce I have the first set complete, and I transformed them into an EDITABLE document!  This first set features the striped background.  The solid and polka dot backgrounds will be headed to my Teachers Pay Teachers store within the next week or two.  YAY!

You will get the same fabulous 66 pre-made statements from my original packet, but I have added templates for editable statement cards.  You may choose to type in the text or write in each statement by hand according to what you are working on that day, week, month, or checkpoint period!


Click here to preview and purchase this set of "I Can" statements!


Click image to preview and purchase this packet.

Click image to preview and purchase this packet.

Heads up...this is a PowerPoint document.  It will only work and be totally functional if you have PowerPoint installed on your computer.  I do have a PDF version of my original I statement cards here if you are in the market for a non-editable PDF available here if that is a better fit for your needs.

Be sure to check them out over in my Teachers Pay Teachers store soon!  If you have already purchased the original striped background cards...no worries.  Simply log into your TPT account, click "my purchases", and re-download the new file to get started creating your own "I can" statements that match those you purchased from me.  I made sure to include links to the two FREE fonts used in my original card set!  If you have not purchased the set yet, now is a great time to do so!  You get editable documents AND my tried and true statements for $6.00.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment