Grad School Chronicles: Week 23

Week 23 of grad school came and went.  The work load was tremendous, and the next three weeks will not look any brighter in that department.  However, I received a sweet gift this week from my second grade reading buddy early in the week.  We met during my first semester in this program, and she was very patient with me as I learned how to do all sorts of fun reading assessments.



My little friend is well aware of my obsession with all of the Elephant, Piggie, and Pigeon books, and she made me a "Pigeon" key chain.  How AWESOME is that, folks?




My thoughts for the week...
I placed the key chain on my desk so I can see it while I type all of the final projects due to wrap up the coursework portion of this program.  Only three more weeks to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment