Grad School Chronicles: Week 22

Ahhhh, it's the end of week 22.  I have three weeks and four days of summer classes to go...AND COUNTING.  At this point in the game, I am pretty certain we are all counting.  When the summer semester ends, I will be 100% complete with all of the coursework for this graduate program!  Practicum experiences will fill the months of August through mid-December.  I finally see light at the end of the tunnel.

With loads of upcoming projects looming over my head, it was nice to participate in a classroom experience that was more...elementary school-like.  Something a little more my speed and not quite so dependent on thinking critically, followed up by a 78 page, APA-style paper.



Our STEAM class instructor had us pop open sunflowers so we could observe, feel, draw, and label all of the inner parts of a flower.  It was pretty cool, and that is totally the kind of stuff I love doing in my classroom.  It was a nice break from the same old, same old.

My thoughts for the week...
Three weeks and four class days to go!  I simply cannot jump past that thought.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment