Student Portfolio Binder Spines {FREE}

Last year, I introduced  my Student Portfolio packets.  One is editable and the other is "print and go" style.  As I prepped my last round of portfolios, I realize I was having to reinvent the wheel every school year when it came to creating a binder spine for each student's portfolio binder.  {Boo...hiss!}  

As of this week, that is a thing of the past!  I whipped up an editable PowerPoint file and added it into both versions of my Student Portfolio.  If you already own one (or both) versions, you can access the new file for free through your Teachers Pay Teachers "my purchases" tab or via this link.  To make the font look the way it should, download KG Miss Kindergarten and install it on your computer.  Of course, you can use ANY font you wish.

Click here to download the FREE binder spines shown in the image above.

If you are preparing for next school year and your school or program follows TS Gold early learning standards, be sure to check out my Student Portfolios.  As an early childhood educator, they really do an excellent job of helping me A) document growth throughout the year, B) keep each student's documentation organized, and B) *WOW* families at the end of the school year with an amazing keepsake gift!

Click here to preview the Editable Student Portfolio packet.

Click here to preview the "print and go" style Student Portfolio packet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment