Grad School Chronicles: Week 17

Week 17 brought a HEAT WAVE!  Oh.  My.  Gawd!  It was so stinkin' hot in the classroom this week.  The school secretary pinky swore our A/C unit was working down at our end of the building, but I am convinced it is nonexistent.  I was a hot and sweaty mess by the time I got home each evening.



Thoughts for the week...
Things are heating up in the classroom, which brings on an entirely different set of challenges for young children.   Oy! It was an especially difficult week for those littles who are letting us know by their challenging behavior that the upcoming transition into first grade is difficult for them to process.  As a whole, man, they are grouchy on hot afternoons!  Note to self, invest in some oscillating fans if I end up teaching in this school.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment