Mrs. Wishy-Washy Inspired Writing & Comprehension Activity {FREE}


Well, I finally did it.  I totally lost my mind reached out and contacted Kathy from A Button and A Stitch to ask her if she would pretty-please custom make the duck, pig, and cow to add to her Mrs. Wishy-Washy doll listing.  Guess what?  She did it, and they are so stinkin' adorable!  What a fabulous addition these dolls will make during next year's Wishy-Washy Week!  Even better news -- you can pick up a set from her, too!

In went the pig!  In went the cow!  In went the duck!  (The tub came from Goodwill.)
To celebrate my newest addition to my teacher hoarding room (aka: my office), I finally created a freebie for my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  Click the image below to download the Mrs. Wishy-Washy inspired "draw and tell" recording sheets.  There are two in the packet to choose from.

Click the image to download this free ELA comprehension activity!
If clicking the image isn't working for you, feel free to follow the link below.

{FREE} Mrs. Wishy-Washy Draw & Tell Recording Sheets:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mrs-Wishy-Washy-Draw-Tell-Writing-Comprehension-PK-K-2478697

Of course, this activity would make a GREAT extension for my story retell and activity cards packet.  The packet contains a couple of engaging and fun activities!  If you don't own the set already, here's a link:

Mrs. Wishy-Washy Story Retell & Sequence Cards with Sequence Activities
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mrs-Wishy-Washy-Story-Sequence-and-Retelling-Cards-WITH-Activities-Math-ELA-1823780

0 comments:

Post a Comment