Grad School Chronicles: Week 13

It's week 13.  That means 1/3 of this full time graduate program is OVER!  This picture was taken moments after submitting the final assignment of the semester.  I was clearly riding the high!

You know you are catching the ESP vibes when you are color
coordinated with the professor!
I covered the professor's face because I did not ask her permission to blog about her.  Notice I blurred her with a heart.  That's because I really want an A in her class she is one of my favorite instructors.  She is everything a teacher should be...caring, silly, super-knowledgeable, able to speak to students without a snarky "I'm better than you because I'm a professor" tone.  Now I wish I would have taken a picture with each of my professors, but I didn't think of it until I noticed the color coordinated awesomeness happening in that very moment.  {Homer Simpson slap to the head  -- DOH!}

What are my thoughts for the week?
I want to celebrate making it through my first of three semesters with a 4.0 with a BIG SALE in my TPT store this weekend.  April 16 & 17, my entire store is marked 20% off!  This is a great time to stock up on my line of spring themed write the room activities and story stretchers. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment