Mrs. Wishy-Washy Doll {Christmas Wish List Item}

Have you seen her? She is adorable, and she is on the tippy-top of my teacher Christmas wish list!

Click here to oogle and/or purchase a Mrs. Wishy-Washy doll for your classroom!
{Picture lovingly borrowed from AButtonAndAStitch's Etsy page.}
How stinkin' precious is she?  I have been drooling over this fun classroom addition for some time now.  She is handmade in South Carolina, and as her Etsy page states, she would be the perfect addition to any early childhood classroom.  I couldn't agree more.

I  do an entire Mrs. Wishy-Washy unit in the spring with my pre-k students, and I plan on bumping the time frame up to fall when I make the transition into kindergarten (someday).  Of course, I will also need a pig, a duck, and a cow to complete the set.  Believe it or not, I found the PERFECT little metal wash tub at Goodwill a couple of years ago.

I wanted to share because she looks like a ton of fun.  She will be the perfect complement to Mrs. Wishy-Washy inspired Story Sequence Cards, which will soon have a set of take home story sequence and retell activities added to the packet.  I am hoping to get that upgrade complete before Christmas (fingers crossed).  If you already own a set of these cards, the upgrade will be free for you.  I will keep you posted.  If you don't own a set already, here's a link:

Click here to preview and purchase my Mrs. Wish-Washy inspired story retell cards.


0 comments:

Post a Comment