Five Little Turkeys on Thanksgiving Day Emergent Reader Book (Math and Literacy)

Thanks for your interest in my Five Little Turkeys on Thanksgiving Day Emergent Reader. Please check out the preview to see exactly what this emergent reader is all about. I send my emergent reader books home for families to read together. I have found doing so helps build much stronger literacy connections between home and school! 

Click to preview and purchase this download.

This download includes:
- Three versions of the book (see preview for details) 
- Ordinal names with numerals
- Color names with numerals
- Blank lines & empty number bubbles for independent writing
- 15 black and white, ink-friendly (printable) pages
- Five 8.5”x11” sheets of paper per book (creates a 10 page mini book)

Simply print pages the pages you need (depending on which version of the emergent reader you choose), cut along the mid-page line, and staple together to create a book for your students. 

My students take great pride in reading their mini books to anyone willing to listen, and the books have served me well when it comes to getting families more engaged in reading at home. I hope your students love it as much as mine do.

Find more of my emergent readers & mini books HERE!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Heather Cacak
Pre-K Teacher Heather

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Five-Little-Turkeys-on-Thanksgiving-Day-Emergent-Reader-Book-Math-and-Literacy-2132617

0 comments:

Post a Comment