Way up High in the Apple Tree Felt & Magnet Board Activity (Math & Literacy)


Thanks for your interest in my Way up High in the Apple Tree Magnet & Felt Board Activity


Click to preview and purchase this packet.
Print the pages that best fit your needs, trim the pieces, laminate, and attach magnets, felt, or Velcro, depending on the platform you have available in your classroom. 

As we read through the poem, Way up High in the Apple Tree, I remove the apples from the tree and line them up somewhere on my board. As the number of apples on the tree decreases, state the proper number of apples remaining on the tree when reciting the poem. (Five red apples...four red apples...three red apples...until all of the apples are gone.) 

After reading through the poem during group sessions for a few days, put the poem together with the magnetic words included in this download. My students and I have so much fun with this activity, and I hope you and your class loves it as much as we do! There is really no right or wrong way to tackle this activity. Fly with it and make it your own! 

Find more of my magnet & felt board activities HERE!

Happy Teaching,
Heather Cacak


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Way-up-High-in-the-Apple-Tree-Felt-Magnet-Board-Activity-Math-Literacy-2093660

0 comments:

Post a Comment