Five Little Sausages Frying in a Pan Felt & Magnet Board Poem (Math & Literacy)

Thanks for your interest in my Five Little Sausages Frying in a Pan Magnet & Felt Board Activity. Print the pages that best fit your needs, trim the pieces, laminate, and attach magnets, felt, or Velcro, depending on the platform you have available in your classroom. 



As we read through the poem, Five Little Sausages Frying in a Pan, I remove the sausages from the frying pan and line them up under the frying pan (on the magnet or felt board). (As the school year goes on, this becomes a helper of the day job.) After reading through the poem during morning meeting for a few days, put the poem together with the magnetic words included in this download. 

My students and I have so much fun with this activity, and I hope you and your class loves it as much as we do! There is really no right or wrong way to tackle this activity. Fly with it and make it your own.

Find more of my Felt & Magnet Board Activities HERE!

Happy Teaching,
Heather Cacak

0 comments:

Post a Comment