Fall Words Build It, Stamp It, Write It Packets {D'Nealian & Zaner-Bloser}

Fall is right around the corner, and I want to be ready for classroom success with an updated version of my Build It, Stamp It, Write It packets!  Yesterday, I reintroduced my Birthday Words and Back To School Words packets, in both D'Nealian and Zaner-Bloser handwriting.  At only $2.00 per packet, these seasonal, hands-on word work printables are sure to add a bunch of affordable fun in your writing / literacy center.

To wrap up this glorious summer week, I have more fall to bring your way!  I am reintroducing my Fall Build It, Stamp It, Write It packets with D'Nealian and Zaner-Bloser handwriting prompts.


Click here to preview and purchase my Fall BSW Packet.

Click here to preview and purchase my Fall BSW Packet.


This packet features:
- 17 fall related words
- available with either Zaner-Bloser or D'Nealian handwriting prompts
- hands-on approach to working and learning


These BSW packets are an essential part of what I do in the classroom!  Early in the year, especially with youngest of Pre-K students, I have children take on one portion of each sheet at a time.  Their choice, not mine!  They choose whether they would like to build with magnet letters, stamp with alphabet stamps, or write with whatever color market they choose.  I've even had students choose to color the picture the first day.  Hey, whatever gets them warmed up to the writing process!  

These packets offer a world of opportunity for me.  With these, I teach children how to use the alphabet stamps, hold a pencil, and sort through alphabet magnets quickly.  It's a process; especially with pre-k kiddos!  However, by the end of the year, they enjoy the routine of learning new words....with a familiar pattern.

Find all of my Build It, Stamp It, Write It packets HERE.

Bright Blessings,
Heather Cacak
{Pre-K Teacher Heather}

0 comments:

Post a Comment