Areas in My Play-Based Classroom Pre-K & Head Start Parent Information Packet

Thanks for your interest in my Areas in My Play-Based Classroom PacketSimply print the info pages and include them in your new student information packets, post them throughout your classroom, and add them to each student’s development portfolio.


Click to preview and purchase this packet!

The following pages were created to help paint a portrait for adults who might be unaware of what a hands-on, play-based pre-k setting looks like. When they are able to connect the value of play with academic characteristics, they have a much better understanding of why we do what we do at the pre-k level.


I created this packet for my classroom many years ago. I have utilized these information sheets year after year in a variety of preschool , pre-k, and Head Start settings. I hope you (and your families) find these pages as useful as I do!

Find Areas in My Play-Based Classroom packet HERE!

Or Find the full version of my Student Portfolios HERE!

Happy Teaching,
Heather Cacak



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Areas-in-My-Play-Based-Classroom-Family-Engagement-Handouts-Pre-K-Head-Start-2060755

0 comments:

Post a Comment