Mrs. Wishy-Washy Story Sequence Cards (Story Stretcher Activity)

Thanks for your interest in my Mrs. Wishy-Washy Story Sequencing Cards that correlate with the popular children’s board book by Joy Cowley. 

Click image to view details or purchase this packet.
This download includes:
- 4 character cards
- 12 story sequence cards
- 12 numeral and 12 ordinal cards
- 2 title cards (one color, one b/w)
- 1 author card
- 1 illustrator card

Simply print pages 4 - 9, cut around each card, laminate them, and have students retell the sequence of events that take place during the book Mrs. Wishy-Washy. {Tip: I place adhesive business card magnets to the back of my cards. Doing so helps me create a really fun whole group, small group, or individual center activity utilizing my magnet board.}

I read book Mrs. Wishy-Washy to my class over and over throughout the week. Once children are familiar with the text and images, I use the sequence cards as an engaging and interactive math activity. My students take great pride in retelling the story through sequencing. I hope your students looooove these cards as much as mine do.

Bright Blessings,
Heather Cacak
(PreK Teacher Heather)



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mrs-Wishy-Washy-Story-Sequencing-Cards-1823780

0 comments:

Post a Comment