The Tiny Seed Story Sequence Cards

Thanks for your interest in my Story Sequencing Cards that correlate with the popular children’s book by Eric Carle, The Tiny Seed.

Click image to view or purchase The Tiny Seed 
Story Sequence Cards in my TPT store.

This download includes:
- 16 story sequence cards
- 16 numeral and 16 ordinal cards
- 4 color coordinated seasons cards
- 2 title cards (one color, one b/w)
- 1 author card

Simply print pages 4 - 11, cut around each card, laminate them, and have students retell the sequence of events that take place during the book The Tiny Seed. {Tip: I use double face tape to mount small magnets to the back of my cards. Doing so helps me create a really fun group activity utilizing my magnet board.}

I read The Tiny Seed to my class over and over throughout the week. Once children are familiar with the text and images, I use the sequence cards as an engaging and interactive math activity. My students take great pride in retelling the story through sequencing. I hope your students looooove these cards as much as mine do.

Bright Blessings,
Heather Cacak
(Pre-K Teacher Heather)

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Tiny-Seed-Story-Sequence-Cards-1777289

0 comments:

Post a Comment