Green Eggs and Ham Story Stretcher Sequence Cards

Thanks for downloading my Green Eggs and Ham Story Sequencing Cards that correlate with the popular Dr. Seuss book. 

This download includes:
- 15 story sequence cards
- 15 numeral and 15 ordinal cards
- 4 additional story support cards (eggs, ham, eggs & ham on plate, anywhere)
- 2 title cards (one color, one b/w)

Click image to view product and/or purchase.

Simply print pages 4 - 10, cut around each cards, laminate them, and have students retell the sequence of events that take place during the book Green Eggs and Ham. {Tip: I use double face tape to mount small magnets to the back of my cards. Doing so helps me create a really fun small or large group activity utilizing my magnet board.}

I read Green Eggs and Ham to my class over and over throughout the week. Once children are familiar with the text and images, I use the magnet board sequence cards as an engaging, interactive math activity. My students take great pride in retelling the story through sequencing. I hope your students looooove these cards as much as mine do.

Bright Blessings,
Heather Cacak
(Pre-K Teacher Heather)

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Green-Eggs-and-Ham-Story-Sequence-Cards-1753627

0 comments:

Post a Comment