Sleep, Big Bear, Sleep! Story Sequencing Cards

Thanks for your interest in my Sleep, Big Bear, Sleep! Story Sequencing Cards that correlate with Maureen Wright’s popular children’s book. 

This download includes:
- 2 character cards
- 11 story cards
- 11 number cards
- 2 title cards (one color, one b/w)

Click image to purchase this item from my TPT store.

Simply print pages 4 - 7, cut around each cards, laminate them, and have students retell the sequence of events that take place during the book Sleep, Big Bear, Sleep. {Tip: I use double face tape to mount small magnets to the back of my cards. Doing so helps me create a really fun group activity utilizing my magnet board.}

I read Sleep, Big Bear, Sleep (by Maureen Wright) to my class over and over throughout the week. Once children are familiar with the text and images, I use the magnet board sequence cards as an engaging, interactive math activity. My students take great pride in retelling the story through sequencing. I hope your students love these cards as much as mine do.

Check out this packet in my Teachers Pay Teachers store...
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sleep-Big-Bear-Sleep-Story-Sequencing-Cards-1682350

Bright Blessings,
Heather Cacak
(Pre-K Teacher Heather)

0 comments:

Post a Comment