Snowman Number Match Up

Click the image to view this product in my TPT store.


The set includes:
- Number cards 0 - 100
- 14 frame mats
- Common Core Standards for Kindergarten

On card stock, print as many of the number cards and frame mats needed for your students, cut along the lines, print the frames, laminate, and place in your math center. {I prefer to use my 1-100 number cards on a magnet board...so I add magnets to the backs of each card with double face tape. Old business card style refrigerator magnets work great for this type of activity!} 

My students love to count! I see their confidence growing as we use these cards daily for group practice during our morning meeting. I hope your students love this hands on method of practice as much as mine do.

Bright Blessings,
Heather Cacak

0 comments:

Post a Comment